Monday, August 17, 2015

Hello Gorgeous

Hello, and Happy Monday.
Today I have a card I made with an image I had colored 
during the last 30 Day Challenge over at the Daily Marker.
This image is from the Penny Black "Hello Gorgeous" Stamp set.
I purchased it on Overstock HERE

I colored her up with my Spectrum Noir markers.
Skin:  FS2, FS9, TN2, CR3
Dress:  TB1, TB3, TB5
Hair:  TN1, TN3, TN7
Blue Star Gelly Roll Pen

I finally got around to making a card with this image.
The paper is from one of the many 6x6 paper pads I have
and I cut the sentiment out of one of the papers.
The flowers and bling are from Prima.

I will be entering this into the following challenges:


Thanks for Stopping by today :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is stunning, Kathy!! The image is so pretty - you colored her beautifully!! I love the papers and the design!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! I love your fun image and gorgeous coloring!!!
Sherrie K