Sunday, April 26, 2015

Craft It Up and Link It Up – Mother's Day


Welcome to a new Craftin Desert Divas linky party!!!

This week is MOTHER'S DAY!! 
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly
linky party here. Tara will designate a theme and invite you to share
projects you've made!!  And don't forget about the prizes!
Every linky party will have a sponsor and a winner, plus a top 3!
The winner will be announced on a semi-weekly basis. 
The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!! 
Sponsors will be announced
at the beginning of every linky party.
This party sponsors are...
CDD- One stamp set

TCBJ - $25 Gift Card
(regular priced patterns only)

And now for my project:
With Mother's Day just around the corner
I made this lovely card for my mother-in-law
The roses are a  file from the Silhouette Store
I used Design ID #66298
I created an offset and resized it almost to the size of the
original cut.  I cut both pieces out of white paper.
I watercolored the offset using Tim Holtz Distress Inks
in Pickled Raspberry and Mowed Lawn.
 I used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Markers
to color in the top layer.
The card base is from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon 
The Just for Mom stamp set had just the right
pieces to build my sentiment.
I also added a few of the large pink sequins
from the Dream Catcher Mix.
 

Thanks for stopping by!!


 
 
 








2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the unique shape!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Kathy!!! Love the Shape... Just perfect for Mother's Day!!! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous