Thursday, December 8, 2011

Additional Winner!!

Hello All My Crafty Friends!!

So I have some good news, Monique was the first winner of my blog makeover, but since she is not a follower, nor did she post my blog button on her blog, she was only eligable to win one cartridge.  She chose the "Spring Fever" cartridge.

So what does that mean for all the rest of you??  Well I picked a 2nd winner for the "Seasonal Cake" cartridge!!  And the winner is......

True Random Number Generator   22


cema1cema said...

22
I am a new follower, love your new blog! I am adding your button to my blog too! Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com

1 comments:

cema1cema said...

Oh my Kathy Thank you!! I'm so very excited about this!! Christina Capps my email address is ccapps35@gmail.com what a great surprise today!