Monday, July 25, 2011

Bee Tag

Oh I am so excited. I am going to enter my first challenge!!  Over at My Craft Spot, this weeks challenge is "Emboss It".  I am visiting one of my clients in tomorrow and wanted to make some goodie bags.  I added a tag with the cute little bee from Create a Critter, she was cut at 2.5".  I cut the flower from Elegant Edges at 4.65 and embossed the base flower with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.  I added some stickles and some Bakers Twine from My Craft Spot and called her done!!  Hope you like it!

9 comments:

missleyden said...

Very cute card! Your pups are cute too :)

Bamabel said...

How adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kathy welcome to blogging. Your bee is super sweet. I love the Create A Critter cartridge, one of my favorites. Good luck on the challenge. For some reason I couldn't leave a comment under my Google account, oh well things happen.

Kellie

kardsbykellie.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

This is soooo cute! The embossed flower is so pretty and that bee is adorable! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

jennyplace2 said...

Oh my goodness your little bee turned out so stinkin cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

Kate said...

What a fun card! The embossing is such a wonderful touch on this!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Amy C said...

So adorable!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Tina said...

Super cute!!!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Trail of Treasures said...

This tag is SUPER adorable! I've been wanting to cut the bee from Create a Critter for SO long but still haven't done so yet :( Thanks again Kathy! Good luck with your blog! You'll work wonders! :)

Yes! Get started with the Christmas stash before it's crunch time right? :)

Hugs,
Tracey